Are you ready to take the reins and drive your career to the next level? We are looking for a new member of the team to take responsibility for the cleanliness of our new site in Northampton. The right candidate will have plenty of experience in a similar role. You’ll also need to be a vibrant person with energy and enthusiasm, a good sense of humour and an exceptional drive.
If this is you:
- Strong personality with the drive to get things done
- A good work ethic and a great sense of humour
- Previous cleaning and housekeeping experience
Then apply now!
Our clients love us, our people love us, our competitors envy us.
We’re exceptional. We have taken an old fashioned industry and thrust it into the modern digital world. We’re growing 200% each year and our innovative fulfilment technology service operates on three continents and counting.
If you’re exceptional tell us about you
Reporting to the HR and Facilities Manager, your core responsibilities will be focused around the cleanliness and image of the site. This is a new role with the unique opportunity for someone to come in and make the job their own.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring the site is kept clean and tidy
- Ensuring the recycling is taken out
- Ensuring the cleanliness of office, reception and warehouse areas by close of business
- Using your initiative!
This position comes with a competitive salary of £8.50/hour, the hours are 3pm - 6pm Monday - Friday and you get all the other benefits of working for a people-driven work environment, see what Ross has to say.