Do you want an entry level job that’s more than just making the coffee? We’re looking for a new member of the Sales & Marketing department to help keep the team focused and fueled. The right candidate will need at least a couple of years experience in sales or marketing, or similar. You’ll also need to be a vibrant person with energy and enthusiasm, a good sense of humour and a drive that can help push James and James toward our global aspirations.
If you're keen to make a difference, passionate about breaking the mold, a good team player, ambitious, driven and unstoppable …
… then apply now!
Why work for us?
Our clients love us, our people love us, our competitors envy us.
We’re exceptional. We have taken an old-fashioned industry and thrust it into the modern digital world. We’re growing 200% each year and our innovative fulfilment technology service operates on three continents and counting.
If you’re exceptional too, then get in touch today.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, your main responsibilities will be focused on CRM management, social media support and sales administration. This is a new role with the unique opportunity for someone to come in and make the job their own.
Your duties will include:
- Market research
- Customer research
- CRM data management and analysis
- Supporting our social media engagement strategy
- Sales enquiry logging
- Sales pipeline reporting
- Generate sales proposals for prospective clients
- At the beginning of your career but have some experience of sales and/or marketing, whether through your degree or work experience, however limited
- A driven and enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude
- Always willing to learn and bring new ideas to the table (we don’t bite, we promise)
- Comfortable working with new computer systems and other technologies
This position comes with a competitive salary of up to £18k along with all the other benefits of working for a people-driven work environment. See what Ross has to say.
If you are exceptional and have the skills to boot, please apply with your CV and covering letter - keep it concise, please.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it's not always possible to respond to every candidate. If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, then you have not been successful in your application.