James and James launches Northampton fulfillment warehouse
UK Fulfillment - Northampton
It’s been a bumper few weeks for James and James Fulfillment - on 21 April it was announced that we had won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, a great testament to our fulfillment centre capabilities. Then, on 27-28 April, we were busy exhibiting at Internet Retailing Expo 2016 as sponsor of the main bar.
Amidst the hubbub we have also been working away behind the scenes to prepare our brand new 125,000 square ft fulfillment location in Northampton, UK, which launches this week. Our prime position on the prestigious Brackmills industrial estate will allow us to offer even later cut-off times to retailers, with the warehouse close to the central hubs of many major carriers.
The location boasts additional office space from which a growing team will support James and James’ continuing expansion into national and international territories. The new fulfillment centre has also been laid out to our own optimized specifications, allowing for fast picking, packing and dispatch of all orders via James and James’ innovative cloud-based system.
In addition to the company’s two UK locations, our recently opened warehouse spaces in Ohio, US and Auckland, New Zealand, represent an increasing global presence and provide our clients with wide international fulfillment coverage.
- What is a SKU, why is it so important, and how many do you need?
- Why Facebook Marketplace just doesn’t work
- How many SKUs? Indicators for when you may have too many (or too few)
- Importing in to the EU for International Sellers
- Is it really that difficult to sell online to the USA?
- What should luxury eCommerce brands look for in a fulfilment partner?