And the nominees are…
...James and James Fulfilment! We have been named among those shortlisted for the annual European Supply Chain Excellence Awards, managed in association with PwC. The awards, now in their 18th year, showcase those companies representing the most outstanding examples of best practice.
The James and James Fulfilment nomination recognises the work done with client Larsson and Jennings in providing innovative e-fulfilment services to customers for their high quality range of watches. The nomination referred to a new responsive fulfilment system that needed to be implemented quickly to meet seasonal deadlines, without jeopardising the all-important customer experience.
The results were impressive and delivered both operational and strategic benefits to the company, setting it up for the next phase of its development.
Larsson and Jennings will be co-presenting with James Hyde and James Strachan at the final judging round in September. The winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony in November at a ceremony in London.
As if one nomination wasn't enough we have received a second. The eCommerce Excellence Awards is now in it’s 6th year and we are a finalist in the Best Innovation in eCommerce Delivery/Logistics category.
Contact us to discover how our innovative and bespoke fulfilment services can benefit your business.
- What is a SKU, why is it so important, and how many do you need?
- Why Facebook Marketplace just doesn’t work
- 6 Reasons why stock control is important for eCommerce success
- Importing in to the EU for International Sellers
- How many SKUs? Indicators for when you may have too many (or too few)
- What should luxury eCommerce brands look for in a fulfilment partner?