James and James Fulfilment has been shortlisted in the category for Delivery or Fulfilment Innovation of the Year at the prestigious BT Retail Week Tech & Ecomm Awards. The Awards, run by the EMAP Publishing Limited will be held at the Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, London on 10 June 2015.
The news comes hot on the heels of James and James Fulfilment’s award nomination in the SHD Logistics Awards 2015, where we were awarded a certificate of High Commendation by the judging panel in the Innovation Technology Award category. The awards where held at the Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square on the 19 March 2015.
← Our Accuracy and Fast Dispatch leads to your Great Service
ControlPort Launched →
- What is a SKU, why is it so important, and how many do you need?
- Why Facebook Marketplace just doesn’t work
- How many SKUs? Indicators for when you may have too many (or too few)
- Importing in to the EU for International Sellers
- James and James launches Northampton fulfilment warehouse
- Barcodes – where do they come from?