An Issue of Tissue – New wrapping service
We are delighted to announce that from Monday 7 July 2014 we will be offering clients a tissue wrapping service for customers who require that extra little bit of TLC.
The new service can be used for items up to a maximum 200mm³ (8L). This means it is for smaller items like a shoe box. For example a jumper that is 320 x 220 x 50 would be perfect.
This feature can be used manually by selecting the tick box in our client portal. It can also be issued as an optional input through our API.
The tissue wrapping service involves wrapping the contents of the order in two sheets of white tissue paper which is then taped closed to provide a heightened element of quality in the presentation.
Interested in our wrapping service? Contact a member of our team to see what we can do for you.
← James and James hang around at Internet Retailing Expo 2014
Peter Cowley picks up Angel award →
- What is a SKU? Everything you need to know about stocking keeping units
- Why Facebook Marketplace just doesn’t work
- How many SKUs? Indicators for when you may have too many (or too few)
- Is it really that difficult to sell online to the USA?
- Importing in to the EU for International Sellers
- What should luxury eCommerce brands look for in a fulfilment partner?