James Hyde speaks at IFWLA world conference
James and James Fulfilment Operations Director, James Hyde, will today be speaking at the IFWLA World Conference in Liverpool. James Hyde is the only representative from a fulfilment house that has been invited to speak and sit on an expert panel at the International Federation of Warehousing and Logistics Associations event. James and James Fulfilment, a start up in its fifth year was selected for their innovative approaches to technology in the rapidly evolving eCommerce logistics industry. James and James are delighted to be selected and James Hyde will be discussing the implications for logistics of international eCommerce selling.
The four day IFWLA World Conference runs from Monday 1 June to Thursday 4 June 2015. Speakers at the conference included representatives from John Lewis, Shop Direct and DHL. The conference which is hosted and organised by the UK's leading 3PL trade body – UKWA is taking place in Liverpool's historic Town Hall. Over 150 delegates from around the world will be attending the conference.
← Order Fulfilment House Launch New Service Aimed at E-Tailers
James and James to open second fulfilment centre →
- What is a SKU? Everything you need to know about stocking keeping units
- Why Facebook Marketplace just doesn’t work
- 6 Reasons why stock control is important for eCommerce success
- How to have brilliant eCommerce business ideas in 5 simple steps
- How is artificial intelligence changing the face of logistics?
- Is it really that difficult to sell online to the USA?