James and James to exhibit as a platinum sponsor at this year’s eCommerce Expo
The Expo takes place on 28-29 September, bringing together the brightest minds and latest innovations from the eCommerce industry. Co-located with the Customer Contact and Technology for marketing exhibitions, it’s the event of the year for retailers and service providers alike.
Commercial Director James Hyde and Technical Director James Strachan will also be presenting a thought provoking take on global eCommerce fulfilment, looking at how retailers big and small can take advantage of the worldwide customer base at their fingertips with the help of the right technology.
The talk will take place 1:00-1:30pm at the Expo’s Delivery and Cross Border Theatre on Wednesday 28 September and is free to attend.
Ready to register? Click here to get your visitor badge. And don’t worry, if you can’t attend James and James’s talk at the event then there’s an option when registering to receive our whitepaper on the subject free of charge!
- What is a SKU, why is it so important, and how many do you need? 55 views
- Why Facebook Marketplace just doesn’t work 27 views
- How many SKUs? Indicators for when you may have too many (or too few) 8 views
- 7 eCommerce Trends that are dominating 2017 7 views
- Managing your eCommerce Growth 5 views
- Logistics is the key to customer satisfaction 5 views