James and James launch the eCommerce Awards 2016
We’ve got something very exciting to announce - here at James and James Fulfilment we are launching our very own eCommerce Awards! We are privileged to work with a wide range of online retailers, who sell everything from high-end jewellery and fashion to vitamins and cat-flaps. There is some real expertise out there, and we want to reward it!
Who can enter?
The inaugural James and James eCommerce Awards will be open to eCommerce retailers servicing consumers from all industry sectors, who can demonstrate innovation and excellence in the respective category area. Any eCommerce business can apply provided you sell something over the web (the website has a function to take a payment and process an order) - it does not even need to be physical product! The awards are focused on eCommerce retailers, but service providers are very welcome enter in partnership with a retailer, with the focus remaining on the retailer.
Enter Free Now
What are the categories?
eCommerce Award for Best New Business - Have you recently launched your business? Do you offer an amazing product? Are your sales going from strength to strength? We want to know.
eCommerce Award for Innovation - At James and James we are a technology company before we are a logistics company, so we really appreciate innovation. Whether it’s through a product, a website or brand ethos, we want to hear about the exciting developments that make your eCommerce business different.
eCommerce Award for Best Customer Experience - We know that providing a great customer experience from shopping cart to doorstep is an important part of succeeding as an eCommerce business. Do you go the extra mile to make purchasing with your company memorable? Tell us how.
Next year we will of course be adding even more categories into the mix!
What will I win?
You’ll receive a smart official certificate and web badge to display on your site, and the pride of knowing you’ve won a eCommerce Award 2016!
How do I enter?
Submitting your entry is easy - simply visit our eCommerce Awards homepage and complete our entry form document, then submit to email@example.com.
Dates for your diary
- The deadline for entries is midnight on Monday 29th February 2016
- Our panel of Judges will review your entries and select finalists for each category by Thursday 31st March
- The winners will be announced and awarded on Thursday 28th April
- What is a SKU? Everything you need to know about stocking keeping units
- Why Facebook Marketplace just doesn’t work
- 6 Reasons why stock control is important for eCommerce success
- How to have brilliant eCommerce business ideas in 5 simple steps
- How is artificial intelligence changing the face of logistics?
- Is it really that difficult to sell online to the USA?