James and James launches Northampton fulfilment warehouse
It’s been a bumper few weeks for James and James Fulfilment - on 21 April it was announced that we’d won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, a great testament to our fulfilment centre capabilities. Then, on 27-28 April, we were busy exhibiting at Internet Retailing Expo 2016 as sponsor of the main bar.
Amidst the hubbub we have also been working away behind the scenes to prepare our brand new 125,000 square ft fulfilment location in Northampton, UK, which launches this week. Our prime position on the prestigious Brackmills industrial estate will allow us to offer even later cut-off times to retailers, with the warehouse close to the central hubs of many major carriers.
The location boasts additional office space from which a growing team will support James and James’ continuing expansion into national and international territories. The new fulfilment centre has also been laid out to our own optimised specifications, allowing for fast picking, packing and dispatch of all orders via James and James’ innovative cloud-based system.
In addition to the company’s two UK locations, our recently opened warehouse spaces in Ohio, US and Auckland, New Zealand, represent an increasing global presence and provide our clients with wide international fulfilment coverage.
← James and James awarded Queen’s Award for Enterprise
UK still top choice for eCommerce in Europe →
- What is a SKU? Everything you need to know about stocking keeping units
- Why Facebook Marketplace just doesn’t work
- 6 Reasons why stock control is important for eCommerce success
- How to have brilliant eCommerce business ideas in 5 simple steps
- How is artificial intelligence changing the face of logistics?
- Is it really that difficult to sell online to the USA?