James and James Speak at eCommerce Expo
James Hyde and James Strachan will be amongst those speaking at this year’s eCommerce Expo at the Olympia London. Other speakers this year include representatives from Google, Facebook and Tesco.
Their talk will cover a phenomenon they have called the ‘Technology Gap’. Currently consumers benefit from incredible, integrated and easy-to-use systems which guide them through the process of buying. By contrast, logistics companies get the job done through effort and experience. In essence, that's the gap. The staggering difference between the technological sophistication of the average online sales process and the average fulfilment process that follows it. Many companies try to fill the gap, data transfer looks seamless; reporting is online; the seller doesn't have to send emails or re-type addresses. But it's a ruse. Behind the scenes, they're filling the gap with blood, sweat and tears. So how do we bridge this gap? Well you will just have to come along and find out...
If you would like more information about eCommerce expo and hear what James and James have to say Click Here
← And the nominees are…
- What is a SKU, why is it so important, and how many do you need? 55 views
- Why Facebook Marketplace just doesn’t work 27 views
- How many SKUs? Indicators for when you may have too many (or too few) 8 views
- 7 eCommerce Trends that are dominating 2017 7 views
- Managing your eCommerce Growth 5 views
- Logistics is the key to customer satisfaction 5 views