James and James to speak at Enterprise Tuesday event
On Tuesday 16 February James Hyde and James Strachan will speak at the prestigious University of Cambridge Judge Business School as part of their Enterprise Tuesday event.
Following in the footsteps of top speakers from across the globe, our co-founders have been specially selected to address students, staff and members of the local business community.
The session, aptly titled ‘Making Vision a Reality’, will focus on how James and James realised a bright idea and grew this into a successful fulfilment business - and the challenges encountered along the way.
James and James will explain how they are revolutionising the fulfilment industry by leveraging technology to provide greater service. They will discuss how changes in the perception of value have highlighted service above software and - at the same time - revealed opportunities for scalability and an international outlook.
The session takes place at the University of Cambridge Engineering Department on 16 February 2016.
To read more, or book your place at what is expected to be a very well attended event, please click here.
← James and James Speak at eCommerce Expo
- What is a SKU, why is it so important, and how many do you need? 55 views
- Why Facebook Marketplace just doesn’t work 27 views
- How many SKUs? Indicators for when you may have too many (or too few) 8 views
- 7 eCommerce Trends that are dominating 2017 7 views
- Managing your eCommerce Growth 5 views
- Logistics is the key to customer satisfaction 5 views