Join us at Internet Retailing expo!
This April 27-8 James and James will exhibit as a sponsor at the Internet Retailing expo at the NEC in Birmingham, UK. The event, held in conjunction with eDelivery expo, attracts over 6000 European retailers and 300+ exhibitors.
This year the event’s main focus surrounds innovative ways in which retailers can balance the many elements of a successful online business.
Over two days of conferences and workshops the event aims to bring together the very best expertise in multichannel eCommerce, with with key topic areas including fulfilment, international retailing and digital payments.
As part of our continued growth as a company, James and James will this year sponsor the IRX bar, so be sure to join us for a drink and chat to our team - they’ll be on hand to discuss your fulfilment needs.
← James and James – now delivering by drone to customers near you
- What is a SKU, why is it so important, and how many do you need? 55 views
- Why Facebook Marketplace just doesn’t work 27 views
- How many SKUs? Indicators for when you may have too many (or too few) 8 views
- 7 eCommerce Trends that are dominating 2017 7 views
- Managing your eCommerce Growth 5 views
- Logistics is the key to customer satisfaction 5 views