Peter Cowley picks up Angel award
Our Non Executive Director Peter Cowley has won the prestigious award for Angel Investor of the Year. James and James would both like to add their congratulations to Peter on winning the award earlier this month. Peter has been recognised as an individual angel investor who has been very active in investing small businesses during the past year.
The judges stated that Peter has demonstrated a long term commitment to angel investing. Peter made over 30 investments in early stage businesses across a wide range of sectors and through a range of models including syndicates, alongside crowdfunding and through corporate venturing. Peter has also shown extensive support for entrepreneurship as an educator and mentor and helping to accelerate start-ups whilst taking a strong role as a proponent of angel investing not only in the UK but internationally. The award was made at the 2014 UK Business Angels Association Investment Awards, supported by Lloyds Bank.
James Hyde, co-Founder of James and James Fulfilment said: “It is great to see Peter receive this well-deserved accolade, we are grateful to him for his support to date and wish him success in the future.”
- What is a SKU, why is it so important, and how many do you need? 55 views
- Why Facebook Marketplace just doesn’t work 27 views
- How many SKUs? Indicators for when you may have too many (or too few) 8 views
- 7 eCommerce Trends that are dominating 2017 7 views
- Managing your eCommerce Growth 5 views
- Logistics is the key to customer satisfaction 5 views