Think you’ve got what it takes to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the UK?
“I enjoy the social side at work; from the team lunches to just getting to know people in the canteen from the different departments. James and James is different; we’re a family and we care about each other.”
Built on the values of client first, innovation, quality and a great team, we’re always on the lookout for the next exceptional member of the team.
Far from the stuffy corporate world of being governed by policies and procedures, you’re more likely to spend your time suggesting innovative ideas, meeting on the bean bags, chatting over team lunch and learning new skills.
“Everyone works hard here and, while there are ambitious targets to hit, the team culture empowers you. You’re encouraged to meet new people and are given all the professional training you need. It’s a really rewarding environment to work”
Working for James and James
We’re looking for individuals who have passion, drive and an abundance of great ideas. You won’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone, try new things and take on a challenge. A team player is a must, as is the ability to get the job done, liking tea and taking part in the occasional Nerf Gun battle is optional!
What can I expect?
You’ll get to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the UK*, with a fantastic benefits package. You’ll also be working with the most customer-centric and brightest group of individuals, who all have a passion for growing the business.
You’ll also get…
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
- Funding available for you to carry out your own improvements to the business
- Match funding for training
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Monthly team lunches
- Additional holiday for each year of service
- Free tea (including a tea of month), coffee and fruit, we even keep you cool with ice creams in the summer!
- Health Care and pension plans
- An innovative and collaborative culture, including a monthly innovation session and special events throughout the year
- A fun and sociable atmosphere – from table football and arcade games during your lunch, to after work drinks. It’s never boring working at James and James!
*Did you know, we’ve been ranked in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 League Table!
“It’s clear that my opinion and expertise do matter. I’ve always been fully supported to grow within the company.”
Feel like you’re up to the challenge?
If you’re exceptional, have the skills to boot and are ready to take the next step up in your career, then we want to hear from you!
We are always on the lookout for exceptional salespeople, marketers and developers, if you have the skills to fill these roles and there isn’t a position available, add your CV to our talent pool and we will be in touch.