What is order fulfillment?
Order fulfillment is the process of receiving, processing and delivering orders to your customers. It sounds simple, but order fulfillment is about more than sending products through the post. It’s about creating an experience that leaves a lasting impression, ensuring your customers come back for more.
That’s where James and James can help. We provide e-fulfillment services to online brands, enabling you to outsource your order fulfillment and focus on other things.
How does order fulfillment work?
We get the right product to the right customer at the right time, with real-time tracking and custom packaging ensuring they come back for more.
Why use an order fulfillment service?
Outsourcing your order fulfillment to James and James can help you:
– Scale your business to meet growing demand –
– Cope with seasonal, promotional or crowdfunding peaks –
– Offer your customers better shipping options and tracking –
– Ensure every delivery and return is fast and accurate –
– Spend time growing your business, not fulfilling orders –