Fulfill your organic licence requirements
James and James is one of the few Soil Association-certified organic warehouses, helping you fulfill orders for organic foods, supplements, cosmetics, skincare, hair products and soaps.
What is organic fulfillment?
This type of fulfillment meets standards set by a certifying body to supply organic goods. A fulfillment company must show compliance with various legislation to become a certified organic warehouse.
This currently includes 834/2007 governing the storage of organic food.
Being fully certified as an organic warehouse and fulfillment center allows us to process both retail and trade orders that contain organic products, while meeting the high standards laid down by the EU, DEFRA and the Soil Association.
Our certified organic warehouse
- Staff receive adequate training
- We maintain good levels of staff hygiene
- We have regular and documented cleaning schedules
- There are strict processes for the receipt of goods
- There are methods of accurate stock control, including records at batch level
- We keep examples of product labeling/packaging for all products in our warehouse
Why choose organic fulfillment?
If you sell organic products it will be a requirement of your organic licence that you need to use an organic certified order fulfillment service.
Even for brands who sell non-organic food, supplements and skincare products, this additional level of certification will give you and your customers confidence.
Want to know more?
Find out more about how our organic warehouse can help you.