Pick a 3PL provider designed for scale
Today’s customers expect fast, accurate and reliable order fulfillment, no matter where in the world they are. Fulfill that expectation with James and James’s third-party logistics service.
Through ControlPort – our award-winning, cloud-based order management system – and our global network of fulfillment centers, we can help you improve your operations, customer service and inventory management.Contact us
How our 3PL solutions can help
Understand your orders and inventory
The real-time data and user-friendly dashboards that ControlPort provides enable you to:
- Access live and historic data on orders, stock, goods-in, returns and more
- Monitor stock levels, to maximize profits and customer satisfaction
- Access your data online, from any device, anytime
Provide fast, international shipping
Through our global network of fulfilment centres and carriers, your customers get:
- Their order automatically allocated to the most cost and time effective shipping service
- The chance to change their order and delivery details until the last minute
- The option to delay shipping and choose a dispatch date – ideal for special occasions
Fulfill your brand promise
Our fully branded order fulfillment option helps you build customer loyalty and encourage repeat purchase. To every order, you can add:
- Branded labels and packing slips
- Custom packaging
- Custom gift messages
- Promotional flyers and leaflets
Have confidence in your 3PL
With our award-winning order fulfillment software, you’ll benefit from a third-party logistics service with:
- 100% uptime
- Robust data security to protect customer information
- Fraud prevention rules to avoid fraudulent orders
- Speedy responses to support requests by email or phone
Regis increases efficiency, accuracy and cost savings
Our technology enables the haircare giant to run its direct-to-consumer business more efficiently, with sales trend data and live stock levels more visible than before.
"The online software and data visibility is second to none and the best on the market.”
– Graham Kay, Project Manager.
SureFlap achieves 96% customer satisfaction and 68% profit increase
By providing live reporting, order status updates and tracking information, we’ve made a huge difference to the pet doors and accessories retailer.
“James and James’s IT system is intuitive, exceptionally easy to use and the data retrieval is incredibly fast.” – Andy Bank, Commercial Director
The Literary Gift Company gains the “brainspace” to double turnover
The Literary Gift Company has solved storage issues, reclaimed valuable time and doubled its turnover in four years, by outsourcing its fulfillment to us.
“There’s no way we could’ve managed the volume of orders we receive at Christmas now. Outsourcing was definitely the right thing to do.” – Dani Hall, Founder