UK fulfillment services for fast-moving online brands
With James and James’s UK fulfillment service, you can grow your business, optimize your operations and reach more customers faster. Outsource to us and you’ll benefit from:
- Rapid shipping across Britain and Europe from our Northampton fulfillment center
- Transparent pricing based on your exact stock levels and order volumes
- Real-time tracking for you and your customers via our cloud-based technology
- Bespoke packaging options, to boost your brand and customer experience
- Opportunities for global expansion via our facility in the US
What is a fulfillment service?
A fulfillment service offers warehouse and fulfillment services which cover the storage of products, the picking of products and the preparation for postage, and then the delivery and shipping of products to customers.
This takes the process away from the business owner and often occurs when manually shipping products has become too big an operation to be done without help or management by a third-party specialist, offering efficient 3PL solutions. This also allows the business owner to focus on other priorities or on expanding the business.
Northampton fulfilment centre
From our headquarters, we offer rapid and accurate UK fulfillment services.
- 98.0% same-day dispatch for fast delivery to customers
- 99.9% pick and pack accuracy via our leading technology and dedicated staff
- Ability to scale your order volumes quickly, from 100 – 10,000+ orders per month
Transparent pricing options
Fulfillment costs can be complex, with hidden charges and unclear rates. Our UK fulfillment service aims to change that, with:
- Flexible rates depending on your stock levels and order volumes
- Bespoke quotes tailored to your business, products and needs
Unlike other UK fulfillment companies, we give you access to ControlPort – our award-winning order fulfillment software.
- Real-time tracking for both you and your customers
- Cloud-based technology for on-the-go stock management and monitoring
- Mobile and desktop-friendly for ease of use
What do other retailers say about our UK fulfillment service?
Dragons' Den entrepreneur Hanna Sillitoe values accuracy, value, intel and most importantly - security
After discovering her first outsourced fulfillment company were stealing her products and struggling to keep up with orders, Hanna made the switch and put her trust in James and James.
I spoke to three different fulfillment houses, asked as many questions as possible, and immediately James and James stood out. The staff welfare, security and pick/pack process is the best I’ve seen anywhere.
– Hanna Sillitoe, Founder, Hanna Sillitoe
Tina Davies Professional’s international expansion is a stroke of genius
Tina Davies Professional wanted to deliver their cosmetic products to artists in the UK and Europe which meant appointing a trusted UK-based fulfilment partner. James and James is now relied upon to run the European and UK part of the business.
James and James’s combination of dedicated support, online dashboard, and sophisticated tech-enabled fulfilment process was a clear winner.
– Luke Davies, Founder, Tina Davies Professional
Dope Ropes takes a leap of faith amidst pandemic chaos
The retro jump ropes brand turned to James and James, when demand for its home fitness products surged during the COVID-19 lockdown.
I have an edge over people who drop ship products, which can take ages to arrive, and I can also compete with the likes of Amazon on speed.
– Keon Ghaharian, Co-founder, Dope Ropes
Bare Conductive builds a global brand and community
James and James has helped the Printed Electronics pioneers reach thousands of engineers, designers and developers, and get time back for design, marketing and sales.
James and James has been a crucial partner in growing our community, cutting our costs and putting our business at the forefront of Printed Electronics.
– Bibi Nelson, Co-founder, Bare Conductive
Cambridge Mask Co meets 2,500% increase in demand with James and James
The provider of military-grade face masks has been able to ship five-figure batches of masks rapidly, as COVID-19 created unprecedented demand from consumers and healthcare organizations.
James and James is an essential element in our ability to help the UK and international community respond to COVID-19.
– Christopher Dobbing, Founder and CEO, Cambridge Mask Co
Protein Empire saves money and grows faster
Protein Empire – an innovative sports nutrition brand – has reduced wastage, improved customer experience and grown 50% month-on-month since working with us.
James and James Fulfillment provides everything required to run a growing eCommerce business successfully.
– William Evans, Managing Director, Protein Empire
“Freaky fast” delivery helps Frenchie Bulldog double European sales in two years
The US-based pet supply brand choose James and James to support its European launch, thanks to the advice of our friendly team. Two years on, its sales have doubled and it's built a loyal fanbase this side of the pond.
James and James has given us quite the reputation! It’s so satisfying to know that we have a strong team behind us as we continue to grow.
– Victoria Shanley, Global Distribution and Social Media Management, Frenchie Bulldog
Supplement store sees growth thanks to James and James Fulfilment
for the Ageless is a food supplement store, specialising in groundbreaking herbal and multivitamin formulas, aimed at “people who see ‘complete wellbeing’ as the new ‘beautiful'”.
We chose James and James for their ethical and organic standards, and slick software system and processes.
– Daniel, Director, for the Ageless