It’s been a long time coming, but we’re delighted to announce that our brand new Australian fulfilment centre is now open for business!
Whether you’re an existing client or an eCommerce brand interested in eCommerce fulfilment in Australia, our teams are ready to begin fulfilling your online orders.
We’re super excited to usher in the next chapter of this journey. Our expansion into Australia isn’t just for us; it’s for our clients, too. It’s the next phase of our continuing mission to make James and James the go-to fulfilment partner for eCommerce brands that care about growth.
So if you’re interested in learning more or kicking things off in Australia, please do not hesitate to get in touch here. There’s a bit more information about the new site below, too!
Whereabouts in Australia is your fulfilment centre located?
Our new FC is strategically located in Brisbane, Queensland. We’ve chosen this location because Queensland is the fastest growing state in Australia, and has fantastic transport links for both the East and West Coast.
This means that you’re able to ship your goods to customers anywhere in Australia in as little as 1-4 days, depending on where they live.
Do I need to be an existing James and James client to set up in Australia?
Absolutely not! Our Australian fulfilment centre is open to any established eCommerce brand that wants to explore the eCom market down under.
Do you offer the same inventory management tools in Australia?
Yes! Our award-winning inventory management platform, ControlPort, is connected to our Australian site. This allows you to seamlessly manage stock in Australia (and any other of our fulfilment centres you use) in real-time, from one simple, user-friendly interface.
How do I get started?
I think we need to give a brief summary of the process for both clients and new business.
For existing clients:
As an existing client, please give your POD or Account Manager a call to begin the process. They’ll be able to tell you everything you need to do to begin using the new fulfilment centre as soon – and as seamlessly – as possible.
For new clients:
If you’re not currently partnered with James and James but wish to begin using our AUS Fulfilment Centre, here’s how to get started:
- Give us a call on +44 (0)1604 801 943 or request a call through our online form.
- At a time that suits you, you’ll speak with one of our Fulfilment Experts who’ll get to know your business, requirements, and goals.
- After the call, they’ll create a tailored proposal for you.
- If you’re happy with everything, you’ll begin our Onboarding Process that’s designed to be as quick and hassle-free as possible. This involves comprehensive training on our inventory management platform, ControlPort.
- With our help, you’ll send your inventory to our AUS Fulfilment Centre and start selling in Australia.